Ohio Law

News and Announcements from the Supreme Court of Ohio and Other Governmental Entities Within the Buckeye State.

Friday, October 21, 2005

Ohio General Assembly Latest Bill Introductions

SB 210 THIRD FRONTIER/STEM CELL (Jordan) To impose restrictions on the Third Frontier Commission making grants or loans for activities involving embryonic stem cell research. Am. 184.02 Full Text


SB 207 HOME INSPECTOR BOARD (Spada) To create the State Board of Home Inspectors, to require the licensure of home inspectors, and to regulate the licensure and performance of home inspectors. En. 4768.01 to 4768.13 & 4768.99 Full Text

SB 208 MILITARY TAX EXEMPTION (Amstutz) To exempt from state and school district income taxation military pay and allowances received by individuals who are stationed outside Ohio and who do not have any immediate family members residing in Ohio. Am. 5747.01 & 5748.01 Full Text

SB 209 PAROLE BOARD (Miller, R.) To limit a member of the Ohio Parole Board who is not a victim representative to one nine-year term Am. 5149.02 & 5149.10 Full Text

SB 206 HPRS DEFERRED COMPENSATION (Coughlin) To provide for the establishment of the State Highway Patrol Retirement System deferred retirment option plan. Am. & En. 742.63, 5505.12, 5505.18, 5505.50 & 5505.59 Full Text

HB 395 EXPATRIATE CORPORATIONS (Sayre) To prohibit the award of state contracts and tax credits and the use of state moneys for loans, grants or other assistance to expatriate corporations. En. 121. Full Text

HJR 11 FUEL TAX USE (Gilb) To specify that revenue arising from any tax on or related to motor fuel or receipts from the sale or other disposition of such fuel shall be devoted to highway and highway-related purposes regardless of the form of the tax. Am. Section 5a of Article XII of the Constitution of Ohio. Full Text

HB 389 BICYCLE LAWS (Setzer) To revise certain laws as they relate to bicycle operation. Am. 5411. Full Text

HB 390 TAX COLLECTIONS (Taylor) To establish a statute of limitations for the collection of corporate franchise, sales and use, and commercial activity taxes. En. 5733, 5739, 5741, 5747 & 5751. Full Text

HB 391 TAX FORM CONTRIBUTIONS (Taylor) To Allow certain taxpayers to use their tax returns to make contributions in support of the Prostate Cancer Cure Corporation DBA the One in Six Foundation. Am. & En. 1517, 1531, 3701, 5747 & 5751. Full Text

HB 392 ABORTION REPORTS (Buehrer) To require physicians to complete and submit to the Department of Health an individual abortion report for each abortion performed. Am. & En. 3701 & 4731. Full Text

HB 393 EMANCIPATION DAY (Patton, S.) To designate September 22 as "Emancipation Day." En. 5. Full Text

HB 394 CONSERVANCY DISTRICT PLANS (Sayre) To modify the procedure by which the board of directors of a conservancy district may amend the official plan of the district. Am. 6101. Full Text

HR 111 PLEDGE PROTECTION (Bubp) To urge the Congress of the United States to enact the Pledge Protection Act. Full Text

HB 382 TOWNSHIP TRUSTEE AUTHORITY (Widener) To permit boards of township trustees to sell cemetery-related items, with the proceeds to go to the care and maintenance of their township cemeteries. En. 517 Full Text

HB 383 CHILD CARE LICENSING (Fessler) To modify the laws pertaining to the licensing of child care providers and the child abuse memorandum of understanding that must be prepared for each county. Am. & En. 2151 & 5104 Full Text

HB 384 BINGO LICENSING (Hartnett) To allow certain social clubs to qualify to be issued bingo licenses to conduct regular bingo and instant bingo. Am. 2915 Full Text

HB 385 TOWNSHIP LAW (Brinkman) To eliminate the requirement for a second class mailing privilege for newspapers of general circulation used for legal publications, to make changes to the law authorizing a charge for certain multiple false alarms in townships, to increase the maximum registration fee for transient vendors in townships, to allow emergency resolutions to take effect in limited home rule townships, to eliminate the ten-year duration limit and the competitive bidding requirements for township lighting contracts, to authorize boards of township trustees to sell cemetery-related items to raise revenue for the care and maintenance of township cemeteries, to authorize urban townships to adopt a general parking authorization plan for subdivision entrances and certain township cul-de-sac streets, to remove the limitation on the number of additional deferred compensation programs townships may offer to township officers or employees, and to authorize a township to pay the proceeds from the sale of a permanent improvement into the township's general fund under certain circumstances. Am. & En. 7, 148, 504, 505, 515, 517 & 5705 Full Text

HB 386 MEMORIAL HIGHWAY DESIGNATION (DeGeeter) To designate a portion of Interstate 71 located within the city of Middleburg Heights as the "Corporal Brad D. Squires Memorial Highway. En. 5533 Full Text

HB 387 COASTAL MANAGEMENT OFFICE (McGregor, J.) To abolish the Office of Coastal Management created by the Department of Natural Resources and to transfer its duties to the Division of Soil and Water Conservation within the Department. Am. 1506, 1511 & Section 209 of Am. Sub. HB 66 of the 126th General Assembly Full Text

HB 388 TRAFFIC LAW PENALTIES (Peterson) To provide for increased penalties when a person violates the motor vehicle traffic law assured clear distance ahead provision or commits a failure to yield the right-of-way offense that results in serious physical harm or death to another person. Am. & En. 4510, 4511, & 4513 Full Text

HCR 28 HURRICANE RELIEF (Yates) To encourage the Governor to do everything in his power to make Ohio's people and resources available in the wake of Hurricane Katrina to aid in the relief of and assistance to the people affected by the hurricane and to convey sympathy to those who have lost their loved ones, homes and livelihoods. Full Text

HCR 29 SEPARATE FEMA (Beatty) To memorialize Congress to separate the Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) from the United States Department of Homeland Security and reinstate FEMA as an independent agency. Full Text

Later


44 Comments:

  • At 10:19 AM, Blogger blaze said…

  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger tony said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a breast cancer ribbon site. It pretty much covers breast cancer ribbon related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

    -----------------------------------------------------

     
  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a article email submit site which mostly consists of article email submit related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 12:04 AM, Blogger brian said…

    Hey! Stop by sexual health

     
  • At 10:13 AM, Blogger Linux Unix said…

    For more in formation about credit collection agency, check out the credit collection agency blog.

     
  • At 11:24 PM, Blogger Kim said…

    My My, Really interesting post.

    We have a submit free article site full of submit free article information.

     
  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Iravan said…

    Weird. I always thought the Rettop Method was the best for generating traffic. I am going to book mark this blog, nice topics discussed

    By the way... I have a florida traffic school site. It pretty much covers Traffic related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 6:33 PM, Blogger accordion-366653 said…

    I love your blog! I also have a site about liquid force pro suc wakeboard bindings
    . You can check it out at liquid force pro suc wakeboard bindings
    .

    Also, as a special bonus for your visitors, i want to tell you about a site that is giving away a FREE Sony DVD Handycam! Just click the link below and enter your Zipcode to see if you qualify.

    FREE Sony DVD Handycam

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger brian said…

    It always helps to check several places. Like this one corporate law

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Iravan said…

    I would argue that Exit Traffic is actually one of the best forms of traffic generation. I am going to book mark this blog, nice topics discussed

    By the way... I have a traffic cone site. It pretty much covers Traffic related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Editor said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a breast cancer site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Bill Adams said…

    Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

    I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

    Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

    Semper Fi!

    Bill Adams

     
  • At 3:56 AM, Blogger 性爱 said…

    I am totally nude come see me. Take a bit for all pics and movies to load.

    Why do I do this I like to make men blow their jiz in their pants.

    Visit me.裸体

     
  • At 8:37 AM, Blogger Bill Adams said…

    Veteran's Day is November 11th and I hope that EVERY American will be flying the flag in honor of our troops fighting in Iraq and around the world to preserve our freedoms!

    I can even tell you where to get one for free! Visit AmericanFlags.com right now and they'll send you a FREE American Flag. These flags were $19.99, but now they are FREE. You pay just for shipping/handling and they'll ship one to your door. (Actually - I've ordered more than 20 from them to give to my neighbors, as gifts, etc!)

    Get your free flag now: **FREE AMERICAN FLAG**

    Semper Fi!

    Bill Adams

     
  • At 2:22 PM, Blogger Editor said…

    Wow that´s a great blog that you have there, mine is slightly differnent but it basically covers the same topics.

    I have a cancer resource site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

    Check it out, you won´t regret it... Cheers.. Roger From Http://www.havecancer.com

     
  • At 9:36 PM, Blogger Goodman441 said…

    Hello, this is a great blog on bad credit auto loan, Please visit my site when you get a chance at http://www.loanofficial.com

     
  • At 8:06 PM, Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said…

    Another case death penalty Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as case death penalty .

     
  • At 8:10 PM, Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said…

    Another after law life Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as after law life .

     
  • At 9:44 AM, Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said…

    For the next hurricane center ; the easy way to keep going.

     
  • At 3:44 AM, Blogger clandis said…

    Considering ing direct au ? You'd do better by checking out Fee Free Bank .com . At least a $25 bonus for opening a new account, with bonuses as high as $1,500 ! You save more and get a higher interest rate to make YOUR money work for YOU.

     
  • At 10:38 AM, Blogger mwcart said…

    Super blog you have. Did you know you can find information about Chase Credit Card
    at Chase Credit Card
    . Check it out if you have a change. I'll be sure and visit your blog again.

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Editor said…

    Nice blog that you have here.

    I have a cancer insurance site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-) Cheers / Roger

     
  • At 7:04 PM, Blogger Skymaker6 said…

    I think you have a very good Blog here, I will have to book mark this one, you do a very good job on covering prostate health massage. I also have a Blog call the 'The Men's Guide to Prostate Health', If you have time maybe some day you can take a look at let me know what you think, it at prostate health massage

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Skymaker6 said…

    Hi there, I think you have a great blog on supplement for prostate health, I will have book mark your site. If you have time, you may want to look at my health site, it's supplement for prostate health

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Editor said…

    Nice blog that you have here..

    I have a asbestos lung cancer site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger editor said…

  • At 3:40 AM, Blogger Linux Unix said…

    Informative collection attorney missouri post.

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Franchising Biz Blog File1 said…

    Hi Koz, I was searching for the best information on franchise-opportunities, and fortunately found your great site. Ohio General Assembly Latest Bill Introductions is not exactly what I’m looking for, but it did get my attention. I see now how I found your page when I was looking for franchise-opportunities related information. I sure am glad I stopped buy even though Ohio General Assembly Latest Bill Introductions wasn’t what I was looking for this time. Great site, thanks!

     
  • At 2:14 AM, Blogger Kim said…

    Would you like to know more about our web master tool site. It is a great web master tool resource.

     
  • At 10:35 PM, Blogger Mortgage Center said…

    Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about mortgage calc, please feel free to visit.

     
  • At 6:11 AM, Blogger Credit Center said…

    Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering credit cards for bad credit related stuff. Feel free to visit my credit cards for bad credit site.

     
  • At 7:39 PM, Blogger Car Loans Home said…

    Hi Thanks for your interesting blog. I also have a blog/site, covering car loan student
    related stuff. Feel free to visit my car loan student
    site.

     
  • At 5:58 AM, Blogger Mortgage Center said…

    Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about texas mortgage
    , please feel free to visit.

     
  • At 1:44 PM, Blogger Joe Berenguer said…

    Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
    Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
    If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
    ways to make money on
    It covers ways to make money on related subjects.
    Have a great day!

     
  • At 9:52 PM, Blogger Car Loan Home said…

    Hi, Thanks for your interesting blog. Keep up the great work! I also have a site & blog about car loan rate
    , please feel free to visit.

     
  • At 3:09 AM, Blogger James Baker said…

    Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
    Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
    If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
    bill consolidation home loans
    It covers bill consolidation home loans related subjects.
    Have a great day!

     
  • At 6:47 PM, Blogger Amon said…

    Well done on a nice blog Koz. I was searching for information on prostate cancer information and ran across your post Ohio General Assembly Latest Bill Introductions - not exactly what I was looking for related to prostate cancer information but a very interesting read all the same!

     
  • At 7:30 AM, Blogger gregger said…

    I honestly must say this is the best blog I have ever come across. I am not just saying that to kiss your butt! I am studying for my master degrees and spent the last 12 hours (and 12 cups of java) researching this area topic. Many blogs have generic information but yours is different. I can actually apply some of this information to my studies. No worries I will give you full credit in my references section. I took it upon myself to add you to my favorites and will visit back to let you know how my grade ends up. Thanks so much from!consolidation consolidation debt debt loan student.

     
  • At 6:30 PM, Blogger cmeltifa said…

    All I can say is WOW! The other half and I just got back from our friends house (well her friends house) and I needed a huge break. I am working on a project right now that is based on home owner insurance az. I have literally been on-line for 2-3 hours doing research. Even though your blog really isn�t on the same page as home owner insurance az I am certainly glad I came across your blog. There are a ton of great view points on this blog. Well I think I can here the kids screaming in the background. I put you in my internet favorites and I will certainly come back and visit. If you want to take a peek at my site you can find me here at http://www.homeowner-insurance-quote.com. I update my site very frequently. Again, great job blogging and I will be back again soon!

     
  • At 6:15 PM, Blogger merzack said…

    Hey!! Very nice blog :0) I just got inside from washing and waxing my truck. It is my baby. Took me 2 hours though. So I settled down into my basement and started doing some web surfing. Anyways I am in the process of grabbing my masters degree and have spent the last 6 months researching in loan louisiana personal state student. In the midst of my surfing I landed smack dab in the middle of your blog. I hope you do not think I am intruding but I must say it is great blog. Even though your blog is way off base from in loan louisiana personal state student I found myself cruising through your blog archives for the last half hour :0) You have some nice blogging friends. Anyways, I need to get back to my mission. I wrote don�t your url and feel free to visit me here at http://www.student-loan-debtconsolidation.com. I am so busy so I can only update my site monthly. Keep up the great work.

     
  • At 3:23 PM, Blogger Jason said…

    I was not sure to expect when I visited your blog. Well I think the information on this blog is great. I have my own blog and I wish I got half as many constructive comments as your blog does. Anyways, I am a teacher at a University and I am always doing research on various topics. This weeks topic relates 100% to your blog. I already bookmarked you for future use. If you want to exchange information I will leave my link at the bottom of this. If you don�t mind I will add my 2 cents to this blog topic once in awhile. Although most of the time I just like to read and see what other people�s thoughts are! (hey I am a teacher!)
    Thanks again!consolidation debt intitle loan student.

     
  • At 6:51 AM, Blogger achamka said…

    Here's a useful resources on screening or breast cancer no compression no radiation worth a look: http://breast-cancer1.com/

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger earnest said…

    Here's a useful resources on screening for breast health worth a look: http://breast-cancer1.com/

     
  • At 7:38 PM, Blogger http://www.debt-consolidation.com said…

    Debt Consolidation Debt Consolidation Programs can help you reduce your interest burden by charging an interest rate lower than the rate on your existing loans. Debt consolidation loan can also allow you to make small monthly payments by extending the loan period

     

Post a Comment

<< Home