Ohio Law

News and Announcements from the Supreme Court of Ohio and Other Governmental Entities Within the Buckeye State.

Friday, May 13, 2005

New Bill Introductions

HB 251 PHYSICIAN TAX CREDIT (Sayre) To create a nonrefundable tax credit for physicians for services rendered to patients and expenses incurred in rendering those services, for which the physicians were not paid. Am. & En. 5747.08, 5747.98 & 5747.73 Full Text

HB 252 RECORDS FEES (Distel) To allow Ohio public agencies to obtain certified copies of vital records without being assessed a fee. Full Text

HB 253 LICENSE SUSPENSION PENALTIES (Webster) To make the penalties for driving under a license suspension similar to those under the state OVI law; to increase the penalties for driving under suspension and operating a motor vehicle without a valid license when the offender is involved in an accident that causes death or serious physical harm to another and to provide a "no actual knowledge" affirmative defense to a charge under these prohibitions based on an administrative suspension. Am. & En. 2929.01, 2929.13, 2929.14, 2929.15, 2929.16, 2929.17, 2929.19, 2941.1413, 4503.233, 4503.234, 4507.164, 4510.04, 4510.11, 4510.12, 4510.13, 4510.16, 4510.41, 4511.19, 5120.033, 3335.361& 4510.111 Full Text

HB 254 INSTRUCTIONAL HOURS (Collier) To require that school districts and chartered nonpublic schools be open for 1,060 hours of instruction a year for grades one through six and 1,200 hours for grades seven through twelve. Am, En. & Rep. 2151.011, 3313.48, 3313.533, 3313.62, 3317.01, 3317.029, 3313.481&3313.482. Full Text

HR 56 JUSTICE GRANTS (Distel) Urges the Congress of the United States to support full funding of the Edward J. Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant Program. Full Text

Later


20 Comments:

  • At 9:23 PM, Blogger hiro said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you! I have a north carolina lawyer site/blog. It pretty much covers north carolina lawyer related stuff.

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger Tom Naka said…

    Your blog is excellent - keep it up! Don't miss visiting this site about oklahoma state department of health

     
  • At 2:08 AM, Blogger Richpoo said…

    Cool blog you have going here, I will check in often! I have a similar site about apparel sports. It pretty much covers apparel sports related stuff.

     
  • At 4:24 PM, Blogger Online Incomes said…

    Hey nice blog! I just want you too know that I have a italy hotel blog/sie too!
    It's a free information web site for discount hotel rooms!
    It can help you save big on your next trip!
    You should check it out if you get a chance :-)

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Couch Potato said…

    Help me Dude, I think I'm lost.

    I was searching for Elvis and somehow ended up in your blog, but you know I'm sure I saw him in a car lot yesterday, which is really strange because the last time I saw him was in the supermarket.

    No honest really, he was right there in front of me, next to the steaks singing "Love me Tender".

    He said to me (his lip was only slightly curled) "Boy, you need to get yourself a shiny, new lcd tv to go with that blue suede sofa of yours.

    But Elvis said I, In the Ghetto nobody has a lcd tv .

    Dude I'm All Shook Up said Elvis. I think I'll have me another cheeseburger.

    Then I'm gonna go round and see Michael Jackson and we're gonna watch that waaaay cool surfing scene in Apocalypse Now on the lcdtv in the back of my Hummer.

    And then he just walked out of the supermarket singing. . .

    "You give me love and consolation,
    You give me strength to carry on "

    Strange day or what? :-)

     
  • At 2:53 AM, Blogger Johnjon said…

    I discuss this topic daily myself. I also have a website that talks about credit repair business opportunity related things. Go check it out if you get a chance.

     
  • At 3:11 PM, Blogger Josh said…

    Chek this place out it helped me auto electronics

     
  • At 8:11 PM, Blogger Erik Mann said…

    Nice blog with interesting topics. I have a website that offers alot of controversial topics here. Just go to the links page and look for "Video Reviews"

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger aajkal16 said…

    For Sale By Owner home listings helps you sell your home with free advertising and no commissions. Your listing and pictures are instantly available to show your FSBO
    From Dodds Volter

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger doer said…

    Hello, you blog is funny and informative. I have a website about improving your adult sex life. Please visit if you want to enjoy sex more in a proper way.

     
  • At 1:26 AM, Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said…

    And on a lighter note than pure maryland lawyer , check out the funniest trial transcript ever! If it's not serious enough of a topic, well, just pretend it's the Brit's version of maryland lawyer !

     
  • At 6:13 AM, Blogger TheDevilIsInTheDetails said…

    Another board discussion male political Resource... LifeLaw.org . A discussion forum for all that deals with such hot-button issues as board discussion male political .

     
  • At 3:03 AM, Blogger clandis said…

    Considering free checking middlesex ? You'd do better by checking out Fee Free Bank .com . At least a $25 bonus for opening a new account, with bonuses as high as $1,500 ! You save more and get a higher interest rate to make YOUR money work for YOU.

     
  • At 7:00 AM, Blogger Johnjon said…

    Yo, This blog is pretty neat. You should check out mine sometime. It pretty much covers make easy money at home related stuff.

     
  • At 3:14 PM, Blogger gladys99 said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a speaker bureau site. It pretty much covers financial speaker related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 3:45 PM, Blogger gladys99 said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a financial advisor education site. It pretty much covers financial advisor training and financial services marketing.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 6:02 PM, Blogger Erik Mann said…

    great topic, keep up the great posts, MMA

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger forstine said…

    judgment recovery

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Blogger maximum blog said…

    food and drink great tasting energy drinks food and drink

     
  • At 12:21 AM, Blogger karl said…

    Great blog! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a home new schooling york site. We are lead wholesalers It relates to home new schooling york for mortgage brokers and loan officers.

    Please take a look :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home