Ohio Law

News and Announcements from the Supreme Court of Ohio and Other Governmental Entities Within the Buckeye State.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

New Bill Introductions

SB 90 HEALTH CARE DEPARTMENT To create the Department of Health Care Administration and to transfer administration of the Medicaid Program, Hospital Care Assurance Program, and Children's Health Insurance Program Parts I and II from the Department of Job and Family Services to the Department of Health Care Administration, and to make an appropriation.

SB 91 HEALTH CARE DEPARTMENT To create the Department of Health Care Administration and to transfer administration of the Medicaid Program, Hospital Care Assurance Program, and Children's Health Insurance Program Parts I and II from the Department of Job and Family Services to the Department of Health Care Administration, and to make an appropriation.

SB 92 MEDICAID REIMBURSEMENT RATES To set the reimbursement rate under Medicaid for hearing aids.

SB 93 DIABETES CHECK-OFF To allow taxpayers to make contributions to the American Diabetes Association through their income tax returns.

SB 94 TELEMEDICINE Regarding the provision of, and coverage for, telemedicine services.

SB 95 SCHOOL FOOD SALES To establish nutritional standards for food sold to students in public elementary schools and to prohibit the sale of certain beverages to students in all public schools except under specified conditions.

SB 96 CIGARETTE TAX To increase the cigarette tax by 75 cents per pack and to devote part of the increased revenue to the Tobacco Use Prevention and Control Endowment Fund.

SB 97 DRUG TREATMENT Relative to treatment for certain drug offenders and to make an appropriation.

SB 98 ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CARE Regarding provision of complementary or alternative health care services.

SB 99 AUCTION LAW To exclude persons who sell their own real or personal property by means of the Internet from having to obtain a license under the Auctioneers Law, to require persons to obtain auction firm licenses for taking and advertising personal property on consignment for sale by means of the Internet, and to declare an emergency.

SB 100 REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT FUND To establish twelve Regional Development Boards throughout the state and to create the Regional Development Revolving Loan Fund program.

SB 101 ELECTION LAWS To revise the Election Law.

SB 102 STATE ELECTION BOARD To establish the State Board of Elections to administer elections conducted in this state.

HB 114 SCHOOL CALAMITY DAYS To permit certain school districts and nonpublic schools located in areas flooded during the 2004-2005 school year to count time that schools are in session beyond the required minimum number of hours in order to make up "calamity days" missed in excess of the number of days permitted by law and the number of days specified in their contingency plans, and to declare an emergency.

HB 115 EDUCATIONAL REGIONAL SERVICE SYSTEM To establish the Educational Regional Service System and the EMIS Advisory Board.

HB 116 SCHOOL FACILITIES CONTRACTS To require the board of education of each school district undertaking a school building construction project valued over $25,000 to award the contract for that project only to the lowest responsible Ohio-based bidder or by board option to the lowest responsive and responsible Ohio-based bidder and to require school districts and the Ohio School Facilities Commission to contract with Ohio-based persons when contracting for professional services in support of school district construction projects.

HB 117 ALTERNATIVE HEALTH CARE Regarding provision of complementary or alternative health care services.

HB 118 SEX OFFENDER REGISTRATION To prohibit a person who is required to register under the Sex Offender Registration and Notification Law from residing within 1000 feet of any preschool premises; to provide for injunctive relief for a violation of that prohibition; to prohibit a tenant of residential premises from allowing such a person to occupy those premises; and to permit a landlord to terminate the rental agreement of, or to evict, a tenant who violates that prohibition.

HB 119 LAKE ERIE DRILLING To ban the taking or removal of oil or natural gas from and under the bed of Lake Erie.


Later


12 Comments:

  • At 7:52 AM, Blogger Orendon said…

    WOW! What a great site you have here. I found it from my search for alternative medicine st louis and it's a cut above the others. Even though my research lead me here and the revelance may not be exact, your content is very beneficial and rewarding. Here's some of me results regarding alternative medicine st louis

     
  • At 2:58 PM, Blogger brian said…

    Great post I found the same no credit check loan

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Blogger Brian said…

    Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

    I have a advertising email service site/blog. It pretty much covers advertising email service related stuff.

    Come and check it out if you get time :-)

     
  • At 10:17 PM, Blogger blaze said…

    Great site very informative topics on health insurance.
    I have been working on a site about health insurance
    and would be very pleased if you would take a look and let me know what you think.

     
  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Jaynne said…

    Now here is a site that has put all the health resources under one hat. Just go an see.**Ju Health** Their webmaster has also gone through some trouble finding interested and health related article. I signed up for their newsletter **Health and Wellness in the 21st Century** and you may want to do so as well since their newsletter person will covering "the baseline of health". So far the topics covered have been pretty interesting. I can't wait to read what they have to say about detoxification of the body. You are even allowed to submit your own article.

     
  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Goodman441 said…

    Hey! I found a great new site for loans and credit card information, Please visit it when you can, You will be glad you did!! Go here now! http://www.loanofficial.com

     
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Rosita said…

    Koz, New Bill Introductions was very intriguing info. Very interesting! In my search for information on natural health alternatives to add to http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your post. I appreciate the good read. I will definitely be back to check this site out again.

     
  • At 4:18 PM, Blogger Real Busy said…

    Hello Koz, Although New Bill Introductions wasn't exactly what I was searching for, it definitely grabbed my attention. I see now why I found your web page when I was looking for health alternative related information. I'm glad that I stopped by, even though I didn't find exactly what I wanted. Thanks for the very informative post! http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com

     
  • At 6:00 PM, Blogger Rosita said…

    Hi there Koz, I was out searching around the net today, looking for articles, and other information that my subscribers may be interested in for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com. I ran into New Bill Introductions and was very intrigued. natural health alternatives wasn't as niche specified as I wanted, but was very interesting. Thanks for the great read!

     
  • At 5:52 PM, Blogger Rita Kennon said…

    I can't believe New Bill Introductions! Koz, that is simply amazing. I appreciate the informative post. It was very interesting reading. In my quest for information to satisfy my subscribers for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your blog. I was out searching for alternative health care product today, but feel I have accessed so much more. Now I feel more informed on the subject. Great post!

     
  • At 11:56 PM, Blogger Rita Kennon said…

    Hi there Koz, I was out searching around the net today, looking for articles, and other information that my subscribers may be interested in for http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com. I ran into New Bill Introductions and was very intrigued. alternative health product wasn't as niche specified as I wanted, but was very interesting. Thanks for the great read!

     
  • At 1:01 AM, Blogger Rita Kennon said…

    Koz, New Bill Introductions was very intriguing info. Very interesting! In my search for information on natural health solutions to add to http://www.alternativehealthreporter.com I ran across your post. I appreciate the good read. I will definitely be back to check this site out again.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home