Ohio Law

News and Announcements from the Supreme Court of Ohio and Other Governmental Entities Within the Buckeye State.

Monday, February 14, 2005

GMail

Everybody seems to be getting on the GMail bandwagon. When I received an invitation to join about 6 months ago, I also received 6 invitations that I could in turn pass out to other interested parties. Now I have a whopping 50 in my bank that I can pass out. If you are reading this and want to experience the joys of GMail, send an e-mail to me at my GMail account and I'll send you an invite. You will get an astounding 1GB of free space with the account, and it can serve as a pseudo online storage facility. Simply attach a file, e-mail it to yourself, and keep it within a folder. You can then access it anytime you want.

Later

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home