Ohio Law

News and Announcements from the Supreme Court of Ohio and Other Governmental Entities Within the Buckeye State.

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

You Have Got To Try This...

Last week I posted concerning a new tracking service for federal legislative resources. It is called GovTrack.us, and it is fantastic. You are able to create a news feed for any piece of legislation, legislation that falls under specific subject terms, or even track what your Senators or Representatives are doing or saying. Right now I am receiving news feeds for any legislation that is classified under the subjects of Internet or web sites, and others that track Senators Voinovich and DeWine, Representative Tiberi, and HR 29, the Anti-Spyware bill sponsored by Mary Bono of California. I'll let you know later if I think I'm receiving all of the info that I should be getting.

Later


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home