Ohio Law

News and Announcements from the Supreme Court of Ohio and Other Governmental Entities Within the Buckeye State.

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Ohio Lawyers Weekly Kaput

The Ohio Lawyers Weekly has advised it has ceased publication with the December 27, 2004 issue. I noticed that this morning when checking their web site, and my memory was jogged by a mailing list posting from Akron Law Librarian Beth Langton (Buckingham, Doolittle & Burroughs, LLP). The publisher has advised it will continue biweekly delivery of the national paper, Lawyers Weekly USA, in fulfillment of subscriptions. However, Beth spoke to a rep this morning and was told that Lawyers Weekly USA will include very little Ohio-related news items and case alerts. The rep also said partial refunds would be given for subscribers who do not wish to continue the subscription for Lawyers Weekly USA.

Later


1 Comments:

  • At 2:24 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
    back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
    time searching for blogs like yours.
    Everyday of the month you need to peep my plastic surgery pic blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home