Ohio Law

News and Announcements from the Supreme Court of Ohio and Other Governmental Entities Within the Buckeye State.

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Google and Usenet

An announcement from Google states that the ubiquitous search mechanism has fully integrated the past 20 years of Usenet archives into Google Groups, which now offers access to more than 800 million messages dating back to 1981. That, as they say, is impressive. The page referenced above also offers a historical timeline with links to Usenet messages such as the first mention of Apple's Lisa, early references to "emoticons," and even a link to the first "Me Too" post.

Later


6 Comments:

  • At 3:18 PM, Blogger Adele said…

    Just thought id look in and see what you have here......feel free to check my ##KEYWORD## site, it might be of some interest...if u like ##KEYWORD## stuff.

     
  • At 2:37 PM, Blogger 3Bird said…

    You have a great blog here, i like it very much. Maybe you have a look at my anti virus software related Site.

     
  • At 5:13 PM, Blogger all about news and such said…

    I just came across your blog about free spyware removal tool download and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about free spyware removal tool download so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by free spyware removal tool download

     
  • At 3:47 AM, Blogger clandis said…

    Considering free checking rochester new york ? You'd do better by checking out Fee Free Bank .com . At least a $25 bonus for opening a new account, with bonuses as high as $1,500 ! You save more and get a higher interest rate to make YOUR money work for YOU.

     
  • At 1:35 PM, Blogger Demo-TV said…

    I came across this nice to site related to spyware nuker, check it out.

     
  • At 8:14 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
    know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
    hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
    No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my costa rica plastic surgery blog site.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home