Ohio Law

News and Announcements from the Supreme Court of Ohio and Other Governmental Entities Within the Buckeye State.

Wednesday, December 01, 2004

Register of Ohio

This is a resource you don't hear too much about. However, for those with an interest in the Ohio Administrative Code and possible updates to it, the site is a must-visit. The Register of Ohio http://www.registerofohio.state.oh.us/index.jsp page offers opportunities to search within proposed and recently adopted rules, browse the rules by various criteria, peruse public notices concerning hearings that will be held, and access various rule-drafting manuals created by the Legislative Service Commission and the Joint Commission on Agency Rule Review.

Later

1 Comments:

  • At 3:48 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Fruitful blog. I favor your site and I shall
    return to it! I go to sites like this when I get the
    chance, and find blog just like this.
    I want you to look for my blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home