Ohio Law

News and Announcements from the Supreme Court of Ohio and Other Governmental Entities Within the Buckeye State.

Tuesday, December 07, 2004

FDA News Feed Concerning Recalls Available

This is one not related to Ohio law, but it could help one out on a professional or personal level. The FDA has an RSS feed for its Recalls, Market Withdrawals, and Safety Alerts. The page where the "xml" subscription box is located is at:

http://www.fda.gov/opacom/7alerts.html

The direct URL for the feed is:

http://www.fda.gov/oc/po/firmrecalls/rssRecalls.xml

Just put the above address in your news aggregator and you'll start receiving the feeds.

Later



2 Comments:

  • At 1:27 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
    and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
    for blogs.
    Go by and hit my blog, you'll be glad you did.

     
  • At 7:07 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said…

    Captivating blog. I love surfing the web for the
    type of blogs that you do. It had me on the edge of my
    seat and I kept going back to again and again!
    I can't explain, but you need to check my plastic and reconstructive surgery blog!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home